Is magnesium good for skin topically?
Magnesium can also help to protect your skin from external damage, as it regulates cellular regeneration and repair, increasing the recovery when skin is disturbed and strength when it's under attack.
Benefits of Transdermal Magnesium
- Increased sleep.
- Reduced muscle aches, pains, cramping and spasms.
- Healthy skin and reduced outbreaks of eczema and psoriasis.
- Better relaxation and stress management.
- Increased energy levels and improved moods.
- Increased athletic performance.